Brasada Capital Management, LP
Brasada Capital Partners, LP
Brasada Long-Short Equity Fund, LP
Brasada Advisors, LLC
Brasada collects nonpublic personal information about its Investors from the following sources:
• Information Brasada receives from an Investor in the Subscription Documents or other related documents or forms;
• Information about an Investor’s transactions with Brasada, its affiliates, or others; and
• Information Brasada may receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Brasada does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its prospective, existing or former Investors to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When Brasada is required to execute transactions for an Investor account or otherwise to provide services as requested by Investor.
• When Investor has specifically authorized and directed us to do so.
• When required by law such as when Brasada’s books and records are examined by federal or state regulators.
Brasada restricts access to nonpublic personal information about its Investors to those employees and agents of Brasada who need to know that information in order to provide services to its Investors. Brasada may also disclose such information to its affiliates and to service providers and financial institutions that provide services to Brasada. Brasada will require such third party service providers and financial institutions to protect the confidentiality of the Investosrs’ nonpublic personal information and to use the information only for purposes for which it is disclosed to them. Brasada maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to safeguard the Investors’ nonpublic personal information and which Brasada believes are adequate to prevent unauthorized disclosure of such information.